8.11.11

The long awaited arrival of my first DSLR


It was purchased over the weekend during the time I was supposed to be at home completing my 2000 word assignment. Was it worth it? Hell to the yes! And I still managed to complete my assignment. As a treat to myself, I recharged it after I completed said assignment and I was so excited I didn't even think of changing into something more appropriate to take a little hipster self-reflection shot. The second shot was taken in the kitchen when mum was chopping up celery for spaghetti (which was a great meal as always). The third shot is the clock I received as a "thank you" present from the Mendez's displayed in my living room. The fourth is of my pencil case. Can't believe I'm sporting a Monash University School of Pharmacy highlighter. I had two more usb's plugged into my eeePc, glad you guys can't see the ridiculousness of it. The fifth and final shot is of my box of headpieces. Loving the soft feathers.

So that's just a bit of phwoar for the blog. Expect good things to come.

x

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I got my first DSLR a while ago and although I still have yet to learn how it works, I'm so excited! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to some nice shots. :)and that's a nice highlighter u got there ;)

    ReplyDelete