My current goal is to keep my hair as healthy as possible. The cut wasn't too drastic, only around 8cm off and still layered (as asian girls do). I wanted to ombre my hair but it's very unlikely it will turn out nice without dying majority of my hair. To be honest I enjoy the natural brown undertones that I have more.
Last spring I was very taken away by some lovely pink camellias in our front garden {refer to blog post http://fttytng.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/she-turned-to-sunlight-and-shook-her.html} and decided to showcast some of the flowers that have bloomed in the garden already this spring. The red tulips are the ones I purchased for my mum when I went to the tulip festival in 2011. They are so rich in colour. My mum is very much in like with the pink azaleas and we've just purchased two more in the past 7 days!
Hope you've been enjoying the weather :) My brother came home tonight and am looking forward to catching up with him over the next week. Must sleep now and power up for Day 4 of training at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment