1.12.13

22 ON 22

Oh November you never cease to drain my battery and you always have me singing. You normally consist of exams and late late nights reading and stressing but even in my first year out of uni I'm up late and stressing. There were a lot of happenings this month including me winning an award from work for being able to meet targets and got a $50 Coles Myer card out of it. I could not have asked for anything better.

My brother came home for 10 days and actually was home for my birthday this year. I celebrated my 22nd birthday with a small house party. As much as I want to mix things up I'm always going to be this girl that likes to keeps it simple. Work with what you have, that really has been my motto lately. I made a garland out of fake flowers and mini glass jars with the word "HAPPY" sealed inside. It came out the way I wanted and I bought carnations from the market on the way home. It was a very long and exhausting day, especially since I thought I started work at 8am but I truly started at 9am. Anyways so I had a very enjoyable night with some people who I rate highly at the moment. I played a round of beer pong on Melly's team and was drinking her drinks as well. We versed Vivian W and that was brutal, since she managed to score four balls consecutively. I got drink very early on as you can imagine. I was up for 24 hours! I haven't done that since my sleep tech days :)





It was a blur after playing "Last Man Standing". I had a lot of laughs and a lot of alcohol left over, I went a little overboard but at the same time I wanted a good night and I had one. 22 does really feel like it's going to be my year. I'm still learning and I'm still a little silly, but I'm going to make sure that I become the best version of me possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment