11/10/14
BECK GUINEAS DAY @ CAULFIELD RACECOURSE
with Vvshen & Nombat Kouch ♥
I absolutely love the dress that I wore to race day. I bought it from a not so original boutique in Knox City but I was pretty lucky to score the last dress and in my size. The material is lovely and the print was beautiful. I think by pairing it up with the coral fascinator and coral lipstick blended well with the more bronze tones and the bold blue stood out more. My fascinator was a lucky score I picked up on the day without spending big bucks. And also, I was smart in wearing wedges instead of heels. Although my feet did get sore fast and quick.
As always we were waiting on Kouch to arrive to my place before car pooling to Caulfield. We spent around 3 hours there and enjoyed the sun, the drinks, the ambience. There was a lot of people, a lot of smoking, a lot of drinking. There had food trucks in which we indulged in steak chips. Unfortunately though The Script had to cancel their performance due to a stage collapse. I personally had been waiting most of the day for them and wasn't really impressed that they took 50 minutes before they informed patrons what was going on with the performance.
After the races we went out for Japanese and then to Pancake Parlour for coffee. It was a good day that I feel I would sign up for again with a bigger group of friends and not raise my hand to be the designated driver.
x
This is now the final leg of October, the final leg of tax time, the final leg of my secondment. I'm looking towards the future, looking towards receiving my tax back and spending it on a new TV. I'm planning a holiday and I'm working towards a more healthy me. I've excited, I'm tired, I'm getting sick... but I must not burn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment