What a week it has been, between work and meeting up with friends I actually for once feel that I have some time to just breathe.
On Tuesday I had dinner with the gorgeous fchung @ Coco Lounge. A place that I have not returned to in a long time, or without reason. We caught up on so much and I think it was our first chat in two years. She is Miss Independent and just talking to her made me realize just how much I have grown. She still remains as one of my best memories of high school and I feel that I could search the whole world and never find someone like her again.
x
On Wednesday a few work colleagues and myself went to The Night Market @ Queen Victoria Market. It was a great night! Great atmosphere and the crowd wasn't as heavy as it was quite a humid night and it ended up raining badly.
Below are a few pictures to sum up the night.
Caprioska + Paella = ♥
Kathrine ♥

.The Crew.
.Pretty lights.
On the way back home the boys were blasting Zyzz Remixes like no tomorrow. It was hectic and I have to admit that I was feeling it but on the other hand it's like steroids music to me. Haha. It completely reminded me of being back at university and listening to the likes of Kosta and Johnny idolizing Zyzz (back in the day). The highlight for me was when Alex started singing. There were no words.
x
On Friday I went out for dinner with Kouch to a lovely Japanese/Korean restaurant in Camberwell to catch up on life and have a few blank moments from my birthday cleared up. The food was great and we planned more stuff for our little trip. I cannot wait, not long to go! I have also just bought some stuff for us to take, but it's a surprise so I can't publish it here. Hehe can't wait for it to show up at my door step though :p
Although dinner was a good idea, staying up late last night was not a good idea. Today I spent the day at work doing assessment centres, trying to listen and trying to stay awake. When I got home I took a nap, ate bun rieu and started working on my Christmas gifts. One down, seven to go.
Tomorrow's going to be amazing, so I must rest.
But I'll leave you with a great song my work pal linked me to.
No comments:
Post a Comment