I dedicated a lot of time this year to myself, my bedroom and freeing my mind from questions I had left unanswered. I lost my grandma and overcoming that was tough. I flushed out my bank accounts when I purchased my Mazda 3 (my New York baby!). I acquired higher duties at work and now manage my own team. Managing my own team hasn't been a walk in the park, and I've been called words I've never been called before. I've lost friends due to being too busy. I've obsessed over book shelves, bed sheets and real-feeling-fake flowers. I've built up a nice storage/display shelf in my room. I bought a new tv for the living room. I went to Guineas Day @ Caulfield Racecourse as part of spring racing. I've developed a deep love for salmon and pumpkin pizza. I've consumed coffee daily. I've been able to clear my head in the past couple of days and am now refocused on what type of person I look for in a companion and what I want in life.
Do I like who I am today?
Yes, a thousand times yes. I am content with what I have, scared for the future and look forward to what 2015 will bring. I believe that the most important thing at the moment is that I like who I am and can live with the decisions I make.
Have a Happy New Year everyone!
Stay safe over the holiday period :)
No comments:
Post a Comment