24.3.13

BLACK & GOLD BEAUTY

Last night we celebrated the beautiful Kouch's 21st birthday with dinner and a round of drinks. I arrived at her house earlier than her asking time and she wasn't ready at all. Let me paint you a picture - she only just curled her hair. She hadn't decided what else to do with it, hadn't done her makeup and got properly dressed. Five minutes later she gets a call that her friends and boyfriend are outside waiting to pick us up and head to the restaurant. She bought a beautiful black sequinned peplum dress and wore her black and gold "dinosaur style" stilettos that her work mates bought her.

We went to 57 Cafe in Mount Waverley for dinner and true to her style, she was late but so was everyone else. It was the Rowville girls that were "on time" (claps) and the rest of the guests arrived even later so the food was delayed.


Whilst waiting around with the girls we each took a photo with the birthday girl and wrote a message in her scrapbook. She had a uber cute Hello Kitty edition of the fujifilm instax mini 7. Adorable. Here is my photo with her and I chose an shimmery metallic paper backing. I'm aces.


I ordered the salmon avocado penne. It smelt mostly of cheese but it was really filling.

Here is a photo of the birthday girl with her disguised mud cake. We forgot there was gonna be cake after the mains and grumbled at the thought, but we managed to get through it.

After dinner we caught a taxi into the city and due to the Domain tunnel being closed, it took longer than we thought. When we got to Fashion Lounge there was a table for Kouch and we had a bottle of Soho Lychee and a bottle of champagne. Got bloated quickly especially sculling my Corona. It ain't a drink session without a Corona for me haha. We dance a lot and I don't understand how Kouch was still standing in her 20cm stilettos at the end of night ==. I tried to keep dancing for as long as she was but she was too crazy!!! As we were leaving J-Kwon's "Tipsy" came on. Oh my god I didn't want to leave and all my year 8 memories came flooding back. We were lucky enough to catch a maxi taxi back to Mount Waverley were two people parked and they drove the rest of us back. At Kouch's house we went in quietly to make sure Kouch changed into flats and get heaps of drinking water! Then afterwards they her boyfriend and her drove me back to my house. Bless their souls ♥ It was a good night and she was so happy from start to finish.

I KO'd at 4:30am. Good night baby girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMBAT!


 ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I just have to add this to my post because it came on last night and was one a few 90s rnb tracks that really got me up when I fell tired.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment