4.5.13

T2 VERY MUCH

This weekend I've made it mostly about my mum. I understand that Mothers' Day is next week and not actually this week but I stumbled across a few things that I knew I could spoil my mum with. Last night we went out for dinner in Mount Waverley and I got to satisfy my chicken parmagiana craving from the day before. She enjoyed a lovely open lamb kebab. Today we went to T2 in Doncaster for a special Mothers' Day demonstration. They showed us five different teas. Starting with Chai, Good Afternoon and ending with French Earl Grey. My favourites were the Good Afternoon and Fruitalicious. My mum also liked the Fruitalicious so we got a box of it and will make our own tea in our new tea fuser. After sipping tea and munching on desserts we were given complimentary goodie bags containing a tea cup and plate, an infuser and a bag of Iron Goddess of Mercy each.

THANK YOU TEA TOO FOR A GOOD AFTERNOON AND FOR SPOILING MY MUM!!!



Absolutely cannot wait to use it and I love that we have one each. It's our mother-daughter set :)



A few photos from today and my happy mum. I would also like to mention how awkward it was when we were standing inside T2 crowded around the cakes and fruit and people were walking past like WHATTHE?!. We picked up some new techniques to better our tea drinking experience :)



+ ending the post with a selfie because I haven't done one in a while and you may have forgotten how I look like.

Stay warm bunnies~

x

No comments:

Post a Comment