My friend Angel has wanted to hold a fundraiser and being the proactive being that she is, she made her 21st birthday an event to remember. She hired out a function room at The Quest Knox for a high tea / morning tea extravaganza. She had raffle tickets and a silent auction to raise money for the Cancer Council and baked beautiful food. She had a little photo booth and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with all the props :) By the way, Carmaine in the cream white dress is just as tall as my best gal Vvshen == I'm wearing heels and she's in flat-soled sandals. I wish I was taller.




* * * * *
I've started on a new campaign at work and am quite excited because it goes live tomorrow :) Something new to dive into straight after my consolidation period ended. I hope we do blitz it and I hope that I can get some cool new things soon. I have an 8am start tomorrow and Friday yay! However I also have a busy weekend this week and it all starts on Friday night. Don't think I should drink and don't think I should drive either. I will konk.
Will get back to you soon
x
correction: Carmaine is taller hahaha
ReplyDeletehahaha awww
ReplyDelete