Thanks to my cousins for having such stylish pairs. I've seen some really good pairs later like the tortoise shell Ray Bans and some made from light weight bamboo. The vision in my right eye is improving but my left is getting worse. My cousin said it runs in our family so I'm not fussed not gonna argue with genes.
My brother came home last weekend and we tried to go out for yumcha without a reservation, yeah dumb idea. We spent the day shopping in Doncaster Westfield and visiting my grandma. My grandma was really good that day and happy, as were we. Throughout the week my brother ran errands and had complete access to my car. This is a photo of him with his new glasses and hair cut. He looks like such a fob.
They don't suit my face. I can't pull them off unfortunately haha.
I caught up with Sarah, Joe and Justin after the longest of time, I think 4 months time. Everyone seems to be happy or at least making the best of every situation. We went to Selene's Chocolate Bar for some coffee and food. The chai latte there was amazing I found I will definitely go back for more and it's at a low price of $3.80 for a regular sized cup. Afterwards we went to David & Camy's for 3 plates of pan fried dumplings and the traditional Shanghai Fried Noodles! Have to try Noodle Kingdom next time and then I'll let you know my favourite place for dumplings in Box Hill haha.
This week was the last week of the 2 month campaign at work and also the first week of tax time. Work is buzzing and this week we got a lot of free stuff. On Friday we decided to have a team party for our little family and everyone brought in food. We had to stop eating around midday though because we were going out for a free meal at 5pm. Early dinner and drinks to kick start the weekend! $5 spirits and parma to celebrate. It was the first time we could really sit down and have an intimate time together. I'm gonna miss the campaign and I am sad to go back to what we were doing before and being separated from everyone. Anyways life goes on and new things are always around the corner.
Yesterday I drove my brother to the airport to send him off for his NZ adventure. We haven't been before and I'm so excited for him to travel on his own. He better bring me back something :)
The long drive home by myself was very lonesome but I did discover some new music on the radio. Have a listen and let me what you think. I've always considered myself as being born in the wrong era or just having a huge appreciation for other periods that are different from the current.
Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the sun.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment