23.1.15

COFFEE SUTTON

The day has come that I can say that I own a Michael Kors bag.

**Can't contain excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**


This purchase is definitely part of my '#treatyoself' prizes.

After searching and browsing for so long I finally decided on which style and size I wanted. Honestly I wanted the black one but the coffee still looks and feels amazing. I got mine from Reebonz.com.au for a great price, so why not?! Seriously, why not?! 

+

In other news I will be leading a new team starting from today filled with fresh starters. I'm eager to start this new challenge even though it will be stressful and there is more pressure this time than with my first group. There is no grace period and everyone needs to be performing from day one. Much pressure. But again, I'm looking forward to a new challenge and something fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment