First of 2015 was spent at Sidney Myer Music Bowl with nombat Kouch, Vvshen, Above&Beyond and a gazillion other people. It was fantastic and I am so wrecked now.
Below are some photos taken with my phone.
It may come as a shock to you that I went to a trance event, heck even I am surprised. Vvshen is an avid fan and I couldn't have picked better company than her and Kouch. We had a spare hour pre-gate opening so we found a nice shady spot in the garden to catch up on. When revelers started arriving it was starting to become clearer what was happening. Chain smokers and gym junkies everywhere! Honestly, felt like every single person there smoked which wasn't as prominent at Future Music Festival. All the guys were the same. All the girls were the same.
I really enjoyed their little messages on the screen during the performance. I guess it's hard to be engaging with the audience but it worked. Their music has really nice messages in general and their tracks are more lyrical and deep than others I've heard.
The following photos are sourced from Vvshen's camera.


How was the eye candy you ask?
Like I mentioned early, the guys were all the same with the exception of two. One guy who looked like heaven, with an amazing face. One guy who I felt really attracted to yet felt worlds apart from, it was weird. I am weird.
Now to recover for Cairns. Gonna be funnnnnnnnn~!
#2015
Like I mentioned early, the guys were all the same with the exception of two. One guy who looked like heaven, with an amazing face. One guy who I felt really attracted to yet felt worlds apart from, it was weird. I am weird.
Now to recover for Cairns. Gonna be funnnnnnnnn~!
#2015
Happy New Year Fiona! All the best, can't wait to see where 2015 takes you :).
ReplyDeletexox