1.1.19

FITTY ON 2018

Happy New Year lovelies! Today I am announcing that I will be reviving my blog for 2019. A significant amount has changed since my last post three years ago. I could think of no better way to kick start the new year than with a summary of my favourite things from 2018.

Below are my favourite things from 2018.



  • Meeting and being with James
  • Birthday holiday in Hong Kong and South Korea
  • TV character - Phillip Bonfiglio (F is for Family)
  • Song - 'Suncity' by Khalid ft Empress Of
  • Song (Ballad):  'Happier' by  Marshmello & Bastille
  • Song (Workout): 'Dip' by Tyga & Nicki Minaj
  • Restaurant - Lolo and Lola (Watson, Canberra)
  • Laksa lunch catch-ups at Asian Noodle House (Greenway, Canberra)
  • Holding a master bedroom in a share house
  • Gordon Ramsay x sosig meme

I have been living in Canberra for 15 months now and I am still far from being a fully fledged Canberran, but it is changing me in small ways. I am also learning a lot about my independence and my relationships/interactions with people. I hope 2019 brings more growing, laughs and experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment