9.1.19

FITTY ON THE PENINSULA



Cape Schank, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria

On New Years Day I drove down to the peninsula to enjoy a beautiful day in the sun and the day delivered. The sky was a deep and clear blue. The sun rays made us feel light and kissed our skin. Pebble beach was a struggle to cross but I made it. I had sore calves for the next few days but it was worth it.





Red Gum BBQ, Red Hill, Victoria

For dinner we indulged in American barbecue at Red Gum BBQ. The establishment had been recommended by a friend (that I knew in 2003) who had just dined there and it exceeded my expectations. We had the pork ribs, pork belly (Special of the Day), brisket chili cheese fries, broccoli salad and coleslaw. My favourite dish was the brisket chili cheese fries, it is definitely not to be missed.

If you're heading down to the peninsula I recommend going to Red Gum BBQ, I know I will be going back!


No comments:

Post a Comment