It's day 1 of a new 365. New goals, new motivations, new habits.
This year I plan to improve my quest to get to a body shape that I'm happy with. I miss my collar bones and I don't want to waste money on pants that I wear out or I can no longer fit into. It comes down to eating right and having an exercise routine.
I also want to cross things off my to-do list. Currently it consists of going to the Australian Open, an AFL match, a soccer match, hot springs at the peninsula, cherry picking and The Melbourne Cup/Oaks Day. I was hoping to travel overseas in 2014 with my family but at the moment it doesn't seem like a viable option with our schedules. I'm hoping that I can go to an island with some friends though like Fiji or Thailand. We'll have to see what this year entails.
I want job stability. I need to buy a new car. I need to buy a queen bed frame because mine was packed up and shipped to Canberra but it's hard finding one that fits my budget and is of Parisian persuasion. I need to be more organised, more polished and more trusting with my inner instinct.
Looking forward to a year of friendships, work, play, drinks and homeware shopping :)
Much love,
No comments:
Post a Comment