Say hello to my strawberry companion! J'adore J'adore!
During the Christmas period I set my heart on a pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 and when I found it on sale I could not resist. I got it on the final days of 2013, but it still is a fresh purchase. This weekend I picked up a deep pink silicone case for my iPad and a 2014 refill packet for my Filofax. I can finally key in dates for 2014 and it feels like I've got a new diary, but I don't. I'm so excited to make each day count emotionally, mentally and physically :) Today I wasn't out and about. I stayed in watching movies, cleaning in the house and staying away from the huge winds outside. Today I was able to get some peace in my mind (F).
Now time for another movie...
With love,
No comments:
Post a Comment